Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween....

Gosh, I cannot believe that Halloween is over.  Here is a recount....
 We made candy apples this year....
We had our annual costume party for Trevor's birthday.... 
Elli and I handed out candy to Trick or Treaters with Grandma.... 
Everyone else hit the streets to get candy.  Jason and Reagan were Dragon and Dragon Slayer....
Joshua and Trevor were Zombie and Zombie slayer.... 
Brandon was a pilot...but everyone was calling him Tom Cruise.... 
Hope you all had a great Halloween and got lots of candy - with 6 kids we should have candy until at least Christmas :)

4 comments:

Race Bannon said...

Compare Reagan's pic to just about every picture of Trevor at that age - mouth open...how can that be genetic? I guess the same way that Brandon and Brandon 2 point with two fingers????

Mrs. K said...

OH yes, TOM CRUISE fer sure!!! Brandon is oh so handsome. Loved all the costumes. Wish we had been there. Save me some chocolate for the spring....put it in the freezer. ;=)

Patti said...

he DOES look like Tom Cruise. only way cuter!

PAULINE said...

I WAS VISITING AT THE TIME. WHAT GREAT MEMORIES I HAVE AND SO MUCH FUN. HUGS.GRAMMA PAULINE.