Monday, June 27, 2011

Boardwalk treats and photo dump....

Last night at around 9 pm, Chris and I decided we felt like taking the family to the boardwalk for some coffee and something sweet to eat.  Truly that is one of the things that I enjoy about living where we do...being able to hop in the car and drive to the beach whenever we feel like it.  Fortunately, the boardwalk was pleasantly not overcrowded last night and we were able to eat, walk, and play a little goonie golf. 
The twins had bubblegum flavored water ice....
Trevor and Joshua shared a funnel cake (their first ever;)).... 
Brandon had a fried snicker's bar (his first one ever:)).... 
The weather was beautiful and the sound of the ocean is always so relaxing.... 
The older boys played a round of goonie golf while the twins watched.  They are soooo cute.  They were sooo happy just watching their brothers play, walking around with mom and dad and Elli.... 
Reagan was sooooo HAPPY he declared "Mommy take a picture of me hugging you!!" 
I love that little face!!!!
Chris might kill me for putting this photo in, but, he and I got treats on the boardwalk too. I had the most amazing Macaroon cookie, and he had coffee and a giant white chocolate cookie crunch cup....it was waayy too sweet for the twins and I. Jason, Reagan, and I each had 1 bite and declared it was enough. Chris ate the rest - with Elli - and then declared he felt sick!!!
We will be working out extra hard this week!!! ;)

**********************************************************************
Ok photo dump time....
I have sooo many cute pictures that I have failed to blog about that I am now just going to dump....

Reagan pretending to be a Vulture in a giant nest....
Joshua and Elli ready to do yard work.... 
Joshua wearing his "bobby" hat to the dentist - he loves that hat!!! 
Elli in her cute little pink baseball hat - notice how long her hair is getting.... 
Another cute picture of Elli taking a bath in the sink.... 
Jason with McGruff the crime dog at the Egg Harbor Township Police Fair for All.... 
Jason and Reagan got a ride in the EHT Patrol vehicle with Brandon's friend Jordan (I have to say that I thank God that Brandon met Jordan - he is an awesome kid).  Can you guess which photo is Jason and which is Reagan....not sure that I can ;) ....
The legs in the second picture are smaller so I am thinking the top is Jason and the bottom is Reagan;).

Brandon going for a ride with the US Coast Guard.... 
Elli looking soooo sweet in her beautiful bow that my friend Lucy sent her..... 

3 comments:

PAULINE said...

AWESOME PICS AT THE BEACH. YUMMY YUMMY TREATS, I WISH I WERE THERE, N I WILL BE PRETTY SOON. WHAT A HANDSOME FAMILY. ALL OF U LOOK SOOOOHAPPY. HUGS,GRAMMA

Mrs. K said...

I am so jealous, you can get to the beach in no time at all. I want a "treatie" too.

Love the last picture of Elli with that beautiful bow. Love Josh's "bobby" hat too.

Patti said...

funnel cake is Aunt Patti's FAAAAAAAVORITE! My kids bought me a funnel cake maker for Christmas (but don't tell them, it didn't really work). Next time I come, you have to take me there.