Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

Before I let you see ALL the new pictures I have, let me update you on our Monday campaign to raise money for Olga - yesterday $2400.00 was raised to help Olga's family bring her home!!!  That is amazing - so so awesome - thank you everyone who donated or prayed or both!!!:)

OK - the weather here in South Jersey is extremely unpredictable - we go from snow to sun to wind to rain to sun again in a weeks time - CRAZY!!!  I have to say though, that I really am enjoying it.  I have not experienced yet that overwhelming anxiety about winter never ending - which has been nice!!!  So, last week we had snow, but over the weekend this is what we were doing...(and you know it was a nice day when my phone camera takes such nice photos!!!)
Elli loves, loves, loves the swings...
 This trip to the playground she discovered the slides...
The twins love, love, love EVERYTHING about the playground... 

Can you tell which one is Reagan and which one is Jason? 
Elli tried to drive, but she was too little...
Her pudgy little hands are so cute though... 
Elli loved to sit and watch her brothers...
...but she also had a lot of fun trying to walk in the tire chips...
Her shoes were sooooo sweet...
Jason and Reagan had fun climbing on everything... 
They also had a blast climbing IN everything...
Joshua learned the hard way that he is too big for those tubes...
 
But, he was the perfect big brother to his little sister...
 
Trevor was a perfect big brother too...
 Where was Brandon and Daddy... 
Playing Baseball (Brandon was running around collecting all the home runs he hit over the fence;))...

3 comments:

PAULINE said...

I TYPED A COMMENT BUT IT DIDNT TAKE. WOW, WHAT A GORGEOUS PARK IS IT FAR FROM YOUR HOUSE THE PICS ARE GREAT, YOU PICKED UP THEIR SMILES N ENJOYMENT ON PLAYING ON ALL THE AMUSEMENT TOYS. ELLIE N THE TWINS ARE SO HAPPY BEING FREE TO RUN AROUND ENJOYING THE RIDES N INVESTIGATING EVERY RIDE. SORRY JOSHUA U R THE BIG BOY, N SO ATTENTIVE TO YOUR LITTLE SISTER. TREVOR U R AMAZING W/THE TWINS. FROM THE BACK PKTR OF THE TWINS, I GUESSED THE RED JACKET WAS REAGAN. CHRIS N BRANDON ARE IN THEIR GLORY PLAYING BASEBALL. WHAT A GREAT FAMILY DAY. MISSED U LORI BEING THE CAMERA PERSON,. U R GETTING FANTASTIC. WILL CALL U FRIDAY ON ELLIES B-DAY.3 PM MY TIME N 5 PM YOUR TIME. IS THAT OK FOR U. MISS U ALL. HUGS TO ALL. A PROUD GRAMMA.it wont take word verification sorry. this is twice now. mom

Mrs. K said...

I guessed it was Reagan in the red jacket and Jason in the grey one and I was right...for once.

Love these pictures. I cannot believe how big Elli is already.

I am definetly come out this summer, I miss you all so much.

Patti said...

Elli looks like such a big girl!! She looks so much like the boys, but something about her is very different too- she has her own little take on the Kopp look:)
I can't BELIEVE how long the twins' hair is and especially Joshua's- I almost didn't recognize him!! He looks so much like Chris at that age, I never saw it as much as now with his hair longer. Give everyone kisses from me- and I am the first one to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLI!!!!!