Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday to the Love of my Life!!!

Today is Chris' 40th birthday.  We have actually been celebrating since this past Friday when his parents flew in as a surprise!!!
He was TOTALLY SURPRISED!!  Mom and Dad hid in the bathroom as Chris came home from work, and then came out and surprised him.  I didn't have a camera handy because I didn't want to blow the surprise, so I have no pictures, but it was soooooo funny!!  He jumped back and sort of screamed - it was funny!!  The next surprise came when his Aunt, Uncle, and cousin also came to celebrate with us!!  We had a dinner on Friday night and a brunch on Saturday morning.  Mom and Dad stayed at the house with us, so we have had a lot of time to have fun with them.  This morning we got to wake them up at 5:30 for our traditional early morning birthday celebration...
Grammi and Papa leave this afternoon, we will be so sad to see them go.  Next time they visit they have to stay longer!!  I am so glad that they were here for Chris' birthday, they made his birthday so special and soooo much fun!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE - LOVE YOU TONS!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I cannot believe our baby is the big 40!!!! He is still so cute, grey beard and all!!!

We got to spend lots of time with our grand"babies" (even the some of them are taller than Grammi they are still my babies.) I will miss them terribly. Of course, Elli finally warmed up to Grammi an hour before we were to leave.

We had tons of fun and the bed was so cumfy! I want to move in!!!

Thanks for your hospitality. Grammi/Mom Papa/Dad

PAULINE said...

I DID LEAVE A COMMENT - WOW CHRIS, WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE. WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TOO, HIDING SOMEWHERE. IT MAKES TURNING 40 WORTH WHILE, ENJOY YOUR DAY. GRAMMA PAULINE.

CKopp said...

Thanks Babe! Best birthday ever! I only wish my ingrates, I mean sisters would have come.

My favorite present was the dumbells, I am so glad they stayed at the house instead of a hotel!

Mrs. K said...

Not funny little man. You are not too old to spank.