Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today I am playing a little bit of "catch up". I finally figured out that the videos I was trying to post were simply too long. Brandon is going to have to teach me how to edit them and then I will try posting them again. For now I will post a few pictures from this past week...

Brandon had his first Baseball game this past Saturday. He is #33(his dad's old #) on the TIGERS!
Brandon presented the American flag with his Civil Air Patrol Color Guard group during the Memorial Service on September 11th...


Elli is learning to wear shoes - and not enjoying it. She kicks them off every chance she gets;).

You can see a little of Elli's belly chub in this picture...

Elli looks so pretty in her jean jacket!

Elli has also learned how to use a sippy cup (I dropped some ice in the background, so you might want to turn down your sound;))...


4 comments:

tammy said...

pics are beautiful...missing you so much! keep sending the pics and keeping us updated on how you are doing. We are doing good here. Celebrating our 5th church anniversary this Sunday. Wish you were here.

Send our love to the kids,
Tammy

Mrs. K said...

Can you turn down the background music? It is hard to concentrate on reading and listening to the video's while the music is so loud. I am NOT whining, no I amint.

Mrs. K said...

Elli looks like a bald Joshua in her jean jacket. So cute!!!

Lori said...

Yes - you can turn down the volumn on your computer and that will work. That is how I do it;)