Friday, September 24, 2010

Autumn is here...I think.

I experienced the Fall Season in Ohio, and it is my favorite season. So many colors, the crispness of the morning air, the animals going crazy gathering food for the winter, and the anticipation of snow and Christmas. I am anxious to see if New Jersey celebrates Autumn like Ohio. This morning when I took the boys to school it felt like Autumn...
Leah and I have also noticed lots of squirrels in our backyard gathering the acorns from our Oak trees. Definite signs of Autumn:).

And now, I have to post this video for the people who visit my blog and not my husband's. For those of you who have seen this video on Chris' blog, I am sure you won't mind watching it again!

3 comments:

PAULINE said...

FALL OR AUTUMN IN ARIZ. IS NOT LIKE FALL IN OHIO OR NJ. WERE STILL GETTING 104 DEGREES. I MISS FALL IN NH, CHANGING COLORS OF THE LEAVES N A TRIP TO THE MOUNRAINS TO SEE THE "OLD MAN". ENJOYED SEEING ELLIE CLAPPING HER HANDS AND SO HAPPY. MISS U ALL TONS. MOM ALSO KNOWN AS "GRAMMA". HUGS TO ALL.

Brandon said...

Wait a second...i think i've seen that video somewhere before...

Race Bannon said...

The [Caps Lock] button is on the left side, third one up...