Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy 6 months Weston!!

Our little Weston is quickly learning all kinds of new things.  He can now sit up all by himself…he loves to clap when you say "Yay!"…he is getting around well by scooting himself along…but it won't be long before he is full-on crawling as he also pulls himself up to his hands and knees before each scoot…and he loves to say "dadada" and scream in very high pitched tones.
He is our sweet little bundle of Joy and we are so blessed to have him!


2 comments:

PAULINE said...

HI WESTON. HAPPY 6 MONTHS OLD. YOU ARE SOOOOOCUTE AND SUCH A HAPPY BUNDLE OF JOY TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GRAMMA. I WISH I COULD HUG YOU. YOU SURELY WILL BE WALKING PRETTY SOON. KEEP SENDING GRAMMA MORE PICS OF YOU AND YOUR PROGRESS . KEEP THAT GREAT SMILE. LUV U TONS.GRAMMA PAULINE.

Grammi Faith said...

Stephen Weston you have Grammi smiling from ear to ear and tears in my eyes. I miss all of you so much.

I am enjoying my Organic Maple Butter on toast this morning. Thank you so much. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox