Monday, March 24, 2014

4 Days with Weston...

Life here at the Kopp home has been pure joy!  Big brother Brandon got home…
…and look what he brought home for baby Wes...
Trevor loved the hat too :)
He tried to get Weston to trade the hat for his glasses...
 Weston said no…
I have been completely enjoying my role as a sort-of-new mommy.  I love every little thing about this little guy, but my favorite is how he likes to sit when he is done nursing and needs to burp...
 I don't think it gets cuter than this...
 Jason took this picture…look out Kenz!!


1 comment:

PAULINE said...

WESTON, YOU BROUGHT MORE HAPPINESS AND JOY TO YOUR FAMILY. YOU ARE JUST SOOOHANDSOME LIKE YOUR BROTHERS AND YOUR SISTER ELLIE. BRANDON AND TREVOR, YOU ARE HANDSOME. LORI YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. HAPPY HAPPY FAMILY.
MISS U TONS. I JUST LOVE THAT HAT BRANDON. GOOD CHOICE. U ALL ENJOY YOUR TIME TOGETHER. HUGS,GRAMMA.