Saturday, March 30, 2013

Getting ready for Easter...and....Photo Dump....

We love coloring Easter eggs.....
 I am always so amazed by my children's creativity....
 ....and predictability ;)
 Look at those rosy cheeks....and those colorful eggs....
 Trevor's expertise is funny faces....Elli's was putting the stickers on....
 Joshua made some great graffiti eggs....he managed to graffiti his hands too :)
......Photo Dump......
Poor Leah never gets posted on the blog....notice all the gray in that old girl....
Spring is quickly approaching....the Hawks are all on high alert....we think this baby Hawk in our backyard was learning to hunt....
Guess who finally lost another tooth....Jason has officially caught up to Reagan :0
I put some sunflower seeds out for the "birds"....this guy thought I said "squirrels"....
We are going to go to Pennsylvania for Easter to visit family....sooooo excited.....I will post pics when we get back....Happy Easter Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Oh how I miss coloring eggs. Hope and the girls invited me but I am still not up to much. LOVE all the Easter eggs artists and their pictures. HAPPY EASTER! THE LORD HAD RISEN! (well, tomorrow He will).

Mrs. K said...

P.S. Love your background!!! Leah watch out for that hawk!!!!

PAULINE said...

pennsylvania for easter\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

















PENNSYLVANIA FOR EASTER. SOUNDS GREAT. SOOOMANY ARTISTS IN YOUR FAMILY. LOVE ALL THE SMILING FACES. VERY COLORFUL EGGS N SCENERY. HAPPY,HAPPY EASTER. ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY. HUGS,GRAMMA.









Unknown said...

Just seeing those great photos now! So great to see you at Easter - Trevor is so talented and Josh still reminds me of my Matt!! Love seeing all of you sweet brood!! We are so impressed by Brandon - I'm sure you are over the moon! Love the twins' teeth competition and of course Elli steels the show! What an awesome family! We are praying for your family this week - some very tough news. Hoping you aren't directly involved, but so grateful to Chris and all who serve our local communities and our country! We will be bringing treats to our fireman and policemen this weekend. So grateful!! God bless!! Hugs!!