Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pre-Birthday Fun....

It snowed on Friday....just a little....
While the kids played outside in the snow, I made their birthday cake.....
It is going to be a fish party.  You will have to see why later ;)
Last night, Daddy took Jason, Reagan, and Elli to Chuck E. Cheese for a Pre-birthday celebration...
The older boys and I went to see Tim Hawkins live....the tickets were a Christmas Present from Daddy....we all had a blast....
I have a feeling though that the actual birthday celebration will be much more fun!!
Stay tuned....



2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Fish parties must be the in thing. A friend's grandson turned 5 and wanted fish pops, so she made them and sent a picture. if I can find it I will send it to you. The cake looks MARRRVALOUS!!!!

PAULINE said...

I LOVE THE SNOW. HERE IN ARIZONA WE HAD 2 DAYS OF RAIN. NOT FUN. THE KIDS LOOK SOOOHAPPY PLAYING OUTSIDE. THE BIRTHDAY CAKE LOOKS SUPER AND VERY YUMMY. TREVOR AND JOSHUA REALLY TALLING UP. NEED A SMILE FROM CHRIS. ANXIOUS FOR PKTRS OF THE BIRTHDAY PARTY. MISS U ALL. ELLIE U R JUST BEAUTIFUL. HUGS GRAMMA PAULINE.