Saturday, October 27, 2012

Partay!!!


 The annual Costume/Birthday party was a hit again this year.  We all love dressing up!!
Jay and Ray were cowboys....
 Brandon was Shaggy and Elli was Scooby Doo....
 Zoinks!!
 I was Rosie the Riveter....
Joshua was a Vietnam Vet....
and Trevor was the Avengers....all of them in one ;)
The cake was a HUGE success ;)  Our friend Ryan shares an October birthday...he had a run-in with a possum a couple of years back the continues to be one of my kids favorite stories to re-tell...so....Trevor wanted a possum cake to share with Ryan....
We let Ryan cut the cake....
The inside of this possum was red-velvet cake...it was yummy!!!  
Happy Birthday Trevor....you are truly a hero in heart and I love you so much!!  Now go bring in the lawn furniture before the hurricane hits....

5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Oh fer sher I laughed at the Vietnam Vet one the most. Reagan looks like a clone of Trevor with Jason running a close second. Scooby Do is soo cute. Shaggy is so handsome. Rosie you scare me. We need all the Avenger's to take down the White House. Where was Chris? That cake is truly GROSS, YUCKO, VOMITOS.

Mrs. K said...

OK OK you got very creative with the cake but I don't think I would even attempt to eat it. Well, maybe with my eyes closed. :>)

PAULINE said...

I LOVE THE COSTUMES. SOOCREATIVE N ALL OF U PLAYING THE PART OF THE COSTUME U R WEARING. RAY N JAY ARE GOOD AS COWBOYS. LORI U R VERY FUNNY AS ROSIE THE RIVETER N THE BOYS ARE FANTASTIC. ELLI U LOOK SCARED BUT BEAUTIFUL AS SCOOBY, BIRTHDAY PARTY WAS A BLAST. THE CAKE WAS TOO REAL AS A POSSOM. SORRY BUT I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO EAT IT. I KNOW U ALL HAD FUN. WONDER WHAT NEXT YRS BIRTHDAY WILL BRING. MORE SMILES N LAUGHTER. HAPPY BDAY AGAIN. HUGS GRAMMA PAULINE

Danielle said...

I"m glad you guys are doing ok with the big storm!! Looks like you had fun w/ Halloween! (: Great cake Lori!!!

Race Bannon said...

That cake tasted better than it looked! And it looked mighty tasty!