Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School 2012...

I cannot believe it....Summer is over, and another school year has begun.  This is not just "another" school year for this Kopp family, however.  This year is epic!!

This is the year that Brandon and Trevor go to high school together....
Brandon as a Senior, and Trevor as a Freshman....
This is also the year that Joshua begins Middle School....
My big 7th grader.
This is also the year that Reagan and Jason join the ranks and begin their schooling years....
 
I cannot believe my little twins are old enough to go to Kindergarten....
Elli is going to miss her brothers, and is pretty convinced that she is going with them...
Although Elli will be staying at home, she will also be learning....her letters and numbers and songs...
This year is truly going to be monumental!!!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh snap I'm a ninja!

Patti said...

They all look so big !! Elli's face looks so hopeful, like PLEASE let me go to school too?? SO sweet, wish I was there to watch them grow up :(

Race Bannon said...

Them sure are handsome boys...

Mrs. K said...

What a handsome family....oh wait I think they began with Grammi and Papa, oh and yes Pauline. ;)

Love Elli's hair but not the boys, I miss those curls...well, 3 out of 5 anyway.

PAULINE said...

OH YES. WHAT A HANDSOME FAMILY. ELLIE U R VERY PRETTY. ALL DRESSED UP FOR SCHOOL, AND ALL LOOK SO HOPEFUL . LOVE U LOTS, GRAMMA PAULINE.

Danielle said...

Awww what a handsome family! Your boys are SO BIG! How is that possible? You must've started when you were 12 because you are not old enough to have a senior! (: The twins are so cute and I can't believe their height difference! I guess I've never noticed them standing next to each other or else one has had a serious growth spurt! How fun to just be home with your girl (: Enjoy your time!!

Danielle said...

Awww what a handsome family! Your boys are SO BIG! How is that possible? You must've started when you were 12 because you are not old enough to have a senior! (: The twins are so cute and I can't believe their height difference! I guess I've never noticed them standing next to each other or else one has had a serious growth spurt! How fun to just be home with your girl (: Enjoy your time!!