Saturday, June 5, 2010

Moving Day!!

Tomorrow morning the packers will be here to pack up our belongings. The packing and loading is scheduled for Sunday through Tuesday, and then Wednesday morning we say our good byes to Ohio as we head to our new home in New Jersey. I do love Ohio. It is such a beautiful state. I will miss our beautiful backyard, all the little woodland creatures and birds, and of course the friends we have made while living here. I hope each of them leaves me a comment on this blog to let me know they are visiting. It will be a while before I am able to update my blog - I am sorry ahead of time. We are due to arrive in New Jersey on June 10, but will be in temperary housing until June 29. So...as soon as our computer is back on line and we are settled, I will be back to let you all know how the move went. Our contact info until the last day in June will be:

Lori Cell: 480-251-4754

Temperary address: PO Box 126, Somers Point, NJ 08244

Address as of June 30th: 103 Woodberry Drive, Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Oh Lori, I LOVE your new blog and the music. Can't wait to see all of you. We should be arriving around Father's Day, the Good Lord willing and the tornados don't stop us. :>)
Love all the new pictures at the top of your blog. Am going to figure out how to send each one to some friends who keep asking for pictures.
Drive carefully and see you all soon. Love, Mom

Danielle said...

Come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! (: