Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON AND REAGAN

Today Jason and Reagan turned 3 years old. I cannot believe how the time has flown by. I am so thankful for my twin boys. Let's reminisce...
Reagan (left) and Jason (right) not long after we brought them home.

My 5 boys!


Me playing games with the boys and holding the twins - I loved holding them like this - they always loved looking upside down.

Can't forget these moments :)!

I loved how their hair grew in - very unique!

Being born with a best friend has to be the best! What a joy these two have brought to our lives. It is hard to believe that they are going to be big brothers to a little sister! My life is so blessed!! Happy Birthday to my big little boys!

5 comments:

Patti said...

Happy birthday to the cutest twins I've ever seen- we are so in love with you guys, you get sweeter and cuter every year:)

Danielle said...

Happy birthday boys!!
Gosh I love those new pictures! You can totally see how much they look like their baby pictures. Some kids change so much you can't tell it's them... but not your boys! They're just miniature versions of today! (:

The Pistol said...

Happy Birthdays!

-Pchow-

Mrs. K said...

Stop! You can keep having birthdays but no more growing older...huh? I just love you both just the way you are each time I see your pictures. Can't wait to see you all in person.
HAPPY 3rd Birthday.

Kenzie Rice said...

omg i love those boys!!!!:)