Friday, August 14, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...Reagan Kopp!

Last night I was the fortunate person to hear this song live - this is my new most favorite song ever - and the singer is so cute and so sweet - you'll have to let me know what you think.

I have gone ahead and written out the words for you all so that you can all sing along if you feel so inspired:)

Where was the planes?

I can't hold my computer, but I can read books, and go night night to bed.

Last thing we brought my chairs down here, we can watch Star Wars.

So, so make me happy, make Brando happy, and make Dadda happy.

You make me happy, mamma, happy.

And, you can't sit with the truck, and you can sit with Leah.

But Leah's a big doggie, but Leah's the best puppy in the whole world.

My clothes are in, in Trevor's hand

(Trevor had just brought Reagan's pajamas into the room).

I can't wear my clothes. THE END

6 comments:

Trevie Bevie said...

I ran out of the room too quickly when i brought the pj's, I was playing with josh in the other room.

Patti said...

those lyrics are AMAZING!! just like bob dylan!! And the singing is even better!

CKopp said...

I was thinking more like Johnny Cash, the older years...

Bonnie said...

BRAVO, BRAVO! When's the encore???

Danielle said...

just the sweetest thing ever. I hope you save this movie forver!

Kenzie Rice said...

i was laughin so hard i cried!