Saturday, July 18, 2009

Entertaining Grandma Pauline

I think the highlight of my mother's visit will be all of the shows that the twins put on for her - they love to entertain Grandma! Today, I was ironing some clothes in my room and the twins and Grandma came up to keep me company. They got up on my bed and realized that they could see themselves in the mirror above my dresser. Not being able to resist, they immediately began to perform for Grandma - carefully observing every facial expression and body movement in the mirror. Hilarious!!:)

6 comments:

Brandon said...

you may thnk they have tyhe alphabet a little out of order (A - B - C - Y - S), but it's quite the contrary. We are te4aching them the alphabet all mixed up so that when they start school... well, you get the picture.

Lori said...

Actually Brandon is still learning to that numbers are not the same as letters, and his spelling is not quite what it should be for his age - we try not to let him influence the babies too much;)

CKopp said...

lea5ve him 4lone! He'8 f1ne!

Brandon said...

Th4nk8 D4d. 1 4ppr3c14t3 1t.

Danielle said...

o my gosh!!! What dolls! They're clapping and saying THANK YOU cracks me up!! And I love their hair cuts!

Lori said...

YEAH!!! Danielle got to leave a comment! What changed?